Because I was tagged by @whattatupz in his post so here it is.
20 Facts About Me
1. My Full Name is Mark Gerlad Candido Jore.
2. I was born on the 21st Day of April at 12:30 AM via Normal Spontaneous Vaginal Delivery at St. Anthony College Hospital.
3. I am currently 21 years young. I live in Lot 25 Block 6 Ipil-Ipil St. Graceville Subdivision Brgy. Tiza Roxas City Capiz Philippines 5800.
4. I am the eldest and the youngest son in the family. I am a Beloved Only Child. I’m not spoiled.
5. I have a lot of nicknames. My family calls me Mac, Mac Mac, Makoy and Markos. My friends call me Mac, Markuro or Bebeboyy. MARKURO was a name given to me by a High School classmate. She said it was my japanes name. BEBEBOYY was given to me by my Clinical Instructor and Adviser in College. She said I am the only boy in our group and I am their Baby Boy.
6. I am an Achiever during my School Days. Graduated Valedictorian in Elementary, Ranked 8th in High School. And a Dean’s Lister in College. (Frustrated Cum Laude because of a grade of 82.) Hahah
7. Took up Nursing, Graduated last March 2013, Took the Nursing Licensure Exam last December 2013 and formally a Registered Nurse Last January 2014.
8. I am a YOLANDA SURVIVOR.
9. I am 5’4 in Height. Small but Terrible.
10. Currently I am working as a Nurse at Capiz Doctors’ Hospital. A Part Time Tutor of Elementary Students at New Beginnings Learning Center, Zumba Instructor and a Part Time Layout Artist.
11. I am also a Dancer and a Singer.
12. I love collecting shoes. If its pay day, I usually window shop and if a see a nic shoes I buy it.
13. I hate staying at home because usually Im all alone. I love hanging out with my friends.
14. In terms of work, I am very professional and flexible. I will do any job as long as my capabilities and skills can fit into it.
15. I love art. I have a Collection of Art Materials.
16. I am a Frustrated IT. IT or Computer Engineering is my first choice as a course. But now, I was able to use my skills in layouting, photography, photoshop and etc.
17. I love to travel. I cried on my first trip out of the country exactly on Disneyland because it was my Childhood Dream.